• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User authentication: customize verification email?
Is it possible to customize the verification email in any way? I mean the actual content of the email sent to new users?
Changing the logo and reply to-address would be great. 
Choice of language would be good too. 

Customizing the confirmation page after clicking the verification button/link in the email would also be great, although I understand that may be trickier to offer.
Currently the "BACK TO [project name]" button on the page links to livecloud.io. That seems odd to the user. Can at least that be changed somehow?
Quote:Is it possible to customize the verification email in any way? I mean the actual content of the email sent to new users?
Changing the logo and reply to-address would be great. 
Choice of language would be good too. 
Yes, our team is currently working on the feature which will allow the developers to customize the settings and content of the verification email as well as the confirmation page.

Quote:Customizing the confirmation page after clicking the verification button/link in the email would also be great, although I understand that may be trickier to offer.
Currently the "BACK TO [project name]" button on the page links to livecloud.io. That seems odd to the user. Can at least that be changed somehow?
As I have mentioned above, it will be possible to customize the confirmation page in the future. In the meantime, we can hide the "BACK TO [project name]" button so that it won't create any confusion to the user.
Thanks, that's very good news!  Smile
Hi,

Any progress on customisation of email and verification landing page?

Is it possible to remove the “back” button now?

Br /John
(11-11-2019, 08:03 AM)Bizbuzz Wrote: Hi,

Br /John

Yes. I spoke with Efrain about his progress. He thinks it may be done today.

I am not following on the 'back' button. What is this in reference to?

-Mark
(11-15-2019, 07:30 PM)mark_talluto Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:03 AM)Bizbuzz Wrote: Hi,

Br /John

Yes. I spoke with Efrain about his progress. He thinks it may be done today.

I am not following on the 'back' button. What is this in reference to?

-Mark
I understand the 'back' button now. The button will now allow you to reference your own landing page. Smile
We need a little more time for the email landing page feature. I am told next week. I am still going to push a very meaty update today. There are improvements in the libraries that we want you to have access to.
Awesome! This helps to brand the user experience without confusing the user.
(11-26-2019, 09:04 PM)mkakeshyft_tom Wrote: Awesome! This helps to brand the user experience without confusing the user.

The update that supports this feature has been released with the update today. Let us know how it works for you.
(12-04-2019, 04:11 AM)mark_talluto Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 09:04 PM)mkakeshyft_tom Wrote: Awesome! This helps to brand the user experience without confusing the user.

The update that supports this feature has been released with the update today. Let us know how it works for you.

Great!!! I’ll check it out this week  Big Grin