• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Service off line?
Hi, I (try to) use the NY region but today, after downloading the new version, I no longer can authenticate LCM as can be seen on the attached screen capture.

Waiting for the sun to rise in CA to get an answer from the Livecloud team but meanwhile interested in learn if any one else is experiencing the same...

Regards
To ";" or not to ";" that is the question
(12-04-2019, 01:33 PM)simon.schvartzman Wrote: Hi, I (try to) use the NY region but today, after downloading the new version, I no longer can authenticate LCM as can be seen on the attached screen capture.

Waiting for the sun to rise in CA to get an answer from the Livecloud team but meanwhile interested in learn if any one else is experiencing the same...

Regards

Yes, Simon there seems to be a problem. I am sure that they will be working on this, first thing today.
Thanks Clarence for letting me know that I'm not alone.

Do you think it has something to do with the new version ?
EDITED: it seems has nothing to do with the version. The server is down that's all. No comments...
I can't say what the problem is. I'm sure that this problem is being addressed by the Canela Software Team.
They use this software for their own software applications.
New York region of LiveCloud has been restarted. You should be able to log into LCM on this region now.
Linda,
the problem is not only N.Y. but other regions (specifically San Fransico that I am logged into) are also problematic.
(12-04-2019, 06:09 PM)Linda Lu Wrote: New York region of LiveCloud has been restarted. You should be able to log into LCM on this region now.

For how long the region was off-line?
(12-04-2019, 06:15 PM)clarencemartin Wrote: Linda,
the problem is not only N.Y. but other regions (specifically San Fransico that I am logged into) are also problematic.

Hi Clarence,

Are you still having problems with the San Francisco region?
I just reviewed my LCM and it seems to be working.
Thanks!
NY is working.
I would like to know how long the system was off-line in order to address customer's questions.

Thanks