• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email Verification
Hi, Ok, so I think I know the reason why email templates and landing pages doesn't work for us.
In order to create new tables for a new user when he registers for the first time, we use the developer account to do a cdb_auth before cdb_createUSerAccount where AutoAuth is false, as dev account must remain authed for table creation.
So far this is the only thing I can see that's different from the standard registration. I noticed this when the cab_auth of the developer account failed for some reason, and when that happened the user registration did indeed use our email templates, but of course failed to create the new tables.
Is it something you can recreate and debug ?

(03-04-2020, 07:36 PM)Bizbuzz Wrote: Hi, Ok, so I think I know the reason why email templates and landing pages doesn't work for us.
In order to create new tables for a new user when he registers for the first time, we use the developer account to do a cdb_auth before cdb_createUSerAccount where AutoAuth  is false, as dev account must remain authed for table creation.
So far this is the only thing I can see that's different from the standard registration. I noticed this when the cab_auth of the developer account failed for some reason, and when that happened the user registration did indeed use our email templates, but of course failed to create the new tables.
Is it something you can recreate and debug ?

Replying myself, by changing the order,  creating user account first, and then do the developer authentication with cb_auth to create tables and other stuff, solves the problem, and email templates and landing page works :-)
Great solution!