• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canela Holiday Break
Canela wishes all of you a very restful and enjoyable holiday. We will be off from December 24th through January 7th. 

I'll be around in the forums should anyone have an emergency. Otherwise, we look forward to a very exciting 2022 with all of you. Thanks for all of your support this year. 

- Canela Team
Mark, I want to thank you and the Canela Team for the support that you give. I have definitely gained a great deal of knowledge because of your support.
Working with the team has been a boon to my design exploration and innovation in writing my applications. I have been introduced to building applications with behaviors along with creating and utilizing libraries as part of my design criteria. These two tools have opened my mind to a whole new world. I wish that I had exposure to these tools earlier in my development process. It's like being on the Starship Enterprize with a whole new world to explore.
I wish You and your Team a continuing and successful New Year. Get plenty of rest because I see an exciting time moving forward with LiveCloud and what it can bring to  LiveCode's future.
Thanks Clarence. Live Long and Prosper!