• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User authentication: customize verification email?
Hi Mark.
I find that CanelaDB is a good database. I have gotten so used to your database that I am not considering using anything else. I like the idea of being able to have data that is available locally as well as having cloud availability along with versatility and encrypted security.
The security is essential especially these days.
I also want to be able to create applications that only have local access. Still, security is not something to be forgotten. Local password is essential, just to limit access from intruders.
I foresee the option of distributing a stand-alone application that is single-user exclusively but must still give the user the security of a user password. Everyone does not necessarily need cloud storage. In this case, a default user id would be "user "with a default password of" password". this is, of course, local data only. The user has the option to change the user id and the password. If the user forgets or loses or needs change the application will default to the default information. and then a new user id and password can be applied.
The existing default user options (cloud) work for other multi-user or cloud/local applications.

Kind of quick, lengthy and maybe over-explained! Sorry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: User authentication: customize verification email? - by clarencemartin - 01-24-2020, 12:19 AM