• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCM: "Please inform Canela about this"
Looks like we have the same issue today around 3:00pm EST on June 14, 2022. Both the standalone and LCM, including not being able to even login using developer credentials on either (or reset password on either, which is very odd that the LCM would not do that). Last time I downloaded LCM on a separate computer that had never had it on it before and could not log in. I imagine that is the case for today as well. Also, last time it seemed to have resolved itself in about a day's time.

(06-14-2022, 07:05 PM)JereMiami Wrote: Looks like we have the same issue today around 3:00pm EST on June 14, 2022. Both the standalone and LCM, including not being able to even login using developer credentials on either (or reset password on either, which is very odd that the LCM would not do that). Last time I downloaded LCM on a separate computer that had never had it on it before and could not log in. I imagine that is the case for today as well. Also, last time it seemed to have resolved itself in about a day's time.

This time it only took 30 minutes to resolve itself. Back online @ 3:30 EST June 14, 2022.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LCM: "Please inform Canela about this" - by JereMiami - 06-14-2022, 07:05 PM