• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing Regions
Good morning, I am an excited new user of livecloud and in my excitement I did not change the region to the one i wanted before I clicked "create account"

I'd like to change to Toronto instead of San Fran..... the email for the account is tom@makeshyft.com

Thanks, this looks like a really great service to make my life easier.
(05-09-2019, 03:14 PM)mkakeshyft_tom Wrote: Good morning, I am an excited new user of livecloud and in my excitement I did not change the region to the one i wanted before I clicked "create account"

I'd like to change to Toronto instead of San Fran..... the email for the account is tom@makeshyft.com

Thanks, this looks like a really great service to make my life easier.

Good Morning,

You can log into LCM on your San Francisco account, then click on the "Account" button in the top-right corner of the main window. On the page that shows your account information, there should be a button labelled "Delete". Click on that button to delete your account (re-entering your password for security will be required). Then, when you are logged out, switch the region to Toronto and create a new account. In the end, your San Francisco account will be deleted and your Toronto account will be the active one.