• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LiveCode Server information
Thumbs Up 
(08-19-2020, 01:32 AM)mark_talluto Wrote: Hi Stephen,

We believe that having a REST API for LiveCloud would open the technology up to more developers. Our team is working hard on some new technology (Appli) that will make working with databases even more accessible than it is now. We believe this will be a game-changer for those that make business apps. Our focus on this technology leaves us with less time to build out some of the great plans we have to improve LiveCloud.

LiveCloud is in a stable place right now. Its purpose of specifically helping LiveCode developers has been achieved. We have been releasing a consistent amount of features and bug fixes to the service. Please hang in there as we take our technology to a new level. We are working hard to get a general release out in the coming months.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your response and the insight into things you and team have in the pipeline. I've always had faith in LiveCloud and will be waiting patiently while cheering you and team on.

I've heard about "Appli" -- found an old conference stack but not able to get it to work for some reason (it crashes on me every time I run it). If it's still open for testing, do you mind pointing me in the right direction to give it another go?

Thanks again and wishing you and team the very best.
Passionate about working smart and helping with your projects
https://ezektec.com

Messages In This Thread
LiveCode Server information - by jasonchan - 05-09-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: LiveCode Server information - by mark.h - 06-12-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: LiveCode Server information - by steveuba - 07-22-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: LiveCode Server information - by mark_talluto - 08-19-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: LiveCode Server information - by steveuba - 08-19-2020, 03:06 AM
RE: LiveCode Server information - by mark_talluto - 08-19-2020, 04:51 AM