• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLOB - interesting Phenomenom
I have my BLOB table and I added a key called "Comment".
I decided to change the name of this key to PrjType and did a refresh. I had 7  comment key items until I changed the name. Now I have only 4.
This only affected the items in the "Comments" key. I will just rebuild my "Comments" but I thought you guys might be interested in this.

FYI,
I broke things...
I inadvertently renamed my comment key to BLOBType and it duplicated the original "blobType" key. I meant to name it something else and now I can't rename or delete the new"BLOBType" key.
so now I have 2 BLOBType Keys.
Hi Clarence,

I was not able to reproduce your first bug, but I was able to reproduce your second bug. We will push out an update to fix the second bug. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask some questions so I can try to reproduce your first bug.

How did you add the key? I'm assuming through LCM? After you clicked the "add note" button and typed the name for your new key, did you click out of the field, hit the "return" key, hit the "enter" key, hit the "tab" key?
(10-09-2019, 11:01 PM)efrain.c Wrote: Hi Clarence,

I was not able to reproduce your first bug, but I was able to reproduce your second bug. We will push out an update to fix the second bug. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask some questions so I can try to reproduce your first bug.

How did you add the key? I'm assuming through LCM? After you clicked the "add note" button and typed the name for your new key, did you click out of the field, hit the "return" key, hit the "enter" key, hit the "tab" key?

as I normally do, through the LCM, i clicked the enter after placing the name in the Key.
I tried removing the key and it did not work.
I renamed the key via the LCM.