• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User authentication: customize verification email?
(01-15-2020, 07:05 PM)Hi! OK. Still doesn\t work for me. I've re-exported toolkit after updating (uploading new e-mail template), and putting a link to my landing page. And also used the get cdb_sdk() which successfully downloaded the config file ("Your SDK has been downloaded."), but when registering a new user I still get the default templates... Also did all usual stuff like restarting LiveCode etc..Any ideas? efrain.c Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 02:20 PM)Bizbuzz Wrote: Hi! I tested to download the default verify user template, changed some parameters, uploaded a new one, but the default template is still used when receiving verification emails.
And the same goes for Landing page link.
What could be wrong?

Hi BizBuzz,

You will need to re-export your toolkit for the app to use your email preference changes. You can consider putting a cdb_sdk() when your app opens so the app downloads the current toolkit automatically. (Note: cdb_sdk() will not download libraries, it only downloads the config file. You will still need to manually re-export new libraries manually when necessary)

Messages In This Thread
RE: User authentication: customize verification email? - by Bizbuzz - 01-23-2020, 08:52 AM