• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cdbBLOBs
I was under the assumption that the cdbBlobs table could save pdf files along with other files. I was able to save other types of Blobs in the table, but the viewer doesn't or can't show them. How would one show text and excel or word files that are saved as Blobs? I am saving text and word docs as reference files for my database. Does the Blob viewer only show PDF files?
(12-15-2019, 05:30 AM)clarencemartin Wrote: I was under the assumption that the cdbBlobs table could save pdf files along with other files. I was able to save other types of Blobs in the table, but the viewer doesn't or can't show them. How would one show text and excel or word files that are saved as Blobs? I am saving text and word docs as reference files for my database. Does the Blob viewer only show PDF files?

Hi Clarence, in my case I have been able to show JPG files using the BLOB viewer...
To ";" or not to ";" that is the question
I have saved other text files that I can export via USB to other Devices also. I was under the impression that text files should be able to be viewed.
I have not tried to open text files in a livecode field yet but I will try.