• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User auth not working
I just updated my LiveCloud API's and for some reason, I can add a user but the user info is not displayed in the LCM and the Auth API Key does not authenticate.
Although, when I try to re-input the user into the LCM, the LCM says that the user already exists.
Yes, I notice similar issues. Using cdb_updateUserAccount does update the data (you can verify it through cdb_readUserAccount), but it is not reflected in LCM.
And updating a user password saves the password in clear text, not hashed, after which it can't be used for authentication.
even though the LCM thinks that the user info is still active - it does not show in the LCM. I also exported the user table and the data does not show in the exported data.
(07-02-2019, 03:26 PM)clarencemartin Wrote: even though the LCM thinks that the user info is still active - it does not show in the LCM. I also exported the user table and the data does not show in the exported data.

I'm experiencing the same problem and a few hours ago Posted a new thread on the subject...

Good to know I'm not alone...worried about LCM reliability and response time to answer/fix
To ";" or not to ";" that is the question
Does the problem still persist?
Our latest update was supposed to fix the issue.
(07-02-2019, 07:52 PM)jasonchan Wrote: Does the problem still persist?
Our latest update was supposed to fix the issue.

It does for me, I can't access the cdbUsers, it shows an empty table or sometimes it doesn't even allow to click on the line...
The problem persists for me too. I'm working on an email to Mark about it, with screenshots.
Or does the update require me to manually download a new version of LCM? I haven't done that. I restarted LCM several times though.
Can you try restarting LCM and login again?
(07-02-2019, 08:00 PM)jasonchan Wrote: Can you try restarting LCM and login again?

I have done so several times, no joy...
I just checked and it works now.