• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cdb_addTableToProject
I am logged in with my developer credentials. I would like to copy (or add) a table within this project to another project. However, I receive the following message: "The table you are trying to add does not exist."

To be more specific: I am trying to link TableA from ProjectX to ProjectY, where the result is TableA is linked to both ProjectX and ProjectY

Is cdb_addTableToProject the command I should use (cdb_addTableToProject "ProjectY","TableA")?

Thanks-

(04-17-2020, 02:12 PM)JereMiami Wrote: I am logged in with my developer credentials. I would like to copy (or add) a table within this project to another project. However, I receive the following message: "The table you are trying to add does not exist."

To be more specific: I am trying to link TableA from ProjectX to ProjectY, where the result is TableA is linked to both ProjectX and ProjectY

Is cdb_addTableToProject the command I should use (cdb_addTableToProject "ProjectY","TableA")?

Thanks-

Nevermind: use cdbLoadTable prior to cdb_addTableToProject  

Wink
Good morning. I am glad you worked it out. CanelaDB requires the tables to be loaded before making most cdb calls. cdb_auth() would be an example of an API you would call before loadTable.