• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cdb_CreateUseerAccount
I am using the cdb_users table to track user levels of access in my application.
This may be tricky.
I have modified my create user window to include a user level...this is the place and time to add user level access (logically).
But the cdb_CreateUserAccount API has no function to add or update this key or for that fact, any other keys when it is instantiated. 
Otherwise, the Admin person would have to go back and add a separate function to update the cdb_users table to add the user levels or other keys to that table
Can this update ability be added to the cdbUCreateUserAccount API?
(07-06-2019, 01:56 PM)clarencemartin Wrote: I am using the cdb_users table to track user levels of access in my application.
This may be tricky.
I have modified my create user window to include a user level...this is the place and time to add user level access (logically).
But the cdb_CreateUserAccount API has no function to add or update this key or for that fact, any other keys when it is instantiated. 
Otherwise, the Admin person would have to go back and add a separate function to update the cdb_users table to add the user levels or other keys to that table
Can this update ability be added to the cdbUCreateUserAccount API?
Hi Clarence, I'm far from being a LiveCloud expert but I'd guess you would need to create your own "User" table to achieve what you are looking for (I've a similar request and this is the path I'm taking). 
Looking forward to see the answer to your question.
Regards
To ";" or not to ";" that is the question
If you add extra keys to the cdb_users table using addKeys, you can use cdb_updateUserAccount to modify the user's record after creating it.