• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verification email sender domain customisation
Hi, as the subject reveals I would need to customise the sender domain. As it is now it uses the project name .com

We would need to change to projectname.se in this case, and in general to be able to set anything.anything would be preferable.

Maybe this is already possible? If not can it be done by you for a particular case by your support?
Hi Bizbuzz,

Is this in reference to the cdb_email API or to the emails generated by users creating accounts in your software?
We looked into it. I believe you are referencing the automated emails that are sent out in relation to the User Accounts. I have generated a feature request to allow those to be customized.

-Mark Talluto
(07-18-2020, 12:53 AM)mark_talluto Wrote: We looked into it. I believe you are referencing the automated emails that are sent out in relation to the User Accounts. I have generated a feature request to allow those to be customized.

-Mark Talluto

Thanks Mark!
Hi Bizbuzz,

We've added the ability to customize the sender domain in our latest LCM push. To do this right-click on a project and select "Manage Emails" to see the manage emails view. Click on the new "From Email" tab to view or update the from email.
Version 2.7.0 has this feature completed. Please give it a try and let us know how it goes for you.