• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error, CDB_Header checksum did not match.
On occasion, my stack will be unable to locate the libraries after a save and/or test on an android device. When I close the stack and reopen it, I will receive "Error, CDB_Header checksum did not match" from the "csi_verifyLibraries" command.  It doesn't happen very often. Maybe once a month.

I am quite certain I have resolved this issue before either by (1) exporting the toolkit and moving the existing stack into that new folder, or (2) creating a new project and replacing the existing stack over the new "login" stack. However, either I am forgetting something or something may have changed. So I thought I would ask a couple of questions for myself and anyone else geting this error because this often turns into a rather large time eating problem.

1) How can I fix this? Neither of the usual methods worked (i.e., export toolkit and/or create project). 

2) What causes this and how can I avoid this from happening in the future?    

Thanks so much in advance!
Neat little fix for this found here: 

See standalone not logging in... (livecloud.io)
(11-30-2021, 10:33 AM)JereMiami Wrote: On occasion, my stack will be unable to locate the libraries after a save and/or test on an android device. When I close the stack and reopen it, I will receive "Error, CDB_Header checksum did not match" from the "csi_verifyLibraries" command.  It doesn't happen very often. Maybe once a month.

I am quite certain I have resolved this issue before either by (1) exporting the toolkit and moving the existing stack into that new folder, or (2) creating a new project and replacing the existing stack over the new "login" stack. However, either I am forgetting something or something may have changed. So I thought I would ask a couple of questions for myself and anyone else geting this error because this often turns into a rather large time eating problem.

1) How can I fix this? Neither of the usual methods worked (i.e., export toolkit and/or create project). 

2) What causes this and how can I avoid this from happening in the future?    

Thanks so much in advance!

Hello JereMiami,

Thank you for alerting us to the checksum error you received.

We recently pushed out an update for LCM that included newer versions of the libraries and missed a file which caused the initialization script, export toolkit, and create project methods to become outdated.

An update to LCM for the initialization script has been pushed and the export toolkit and create project methods now work with the latest libraries. Please replace the initialization script in your code with this updated version.

-Linda