• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
appli elements
Hi - I can see the potential of Appli and I'm excited. I know it's early but can I ask about the status of scrolling list fields and datagrids or their equivalents for mobile apps?
Hi Jose,

I can offer more than that. We are making Appli free to use for 45 days (from the conference date). You can download it and a player for your phone.

We have high-performance scrolling in our Data Table. In the IDE, you can drop a CSV file onto the playground, and it will automatically build the data table and your database and place it where you want (local or cloud). Then, open that app in your player and see the magic happen.

Let us know if you have any questions.

I forgot to provide you the link: https://appli.io
Use the code: 45DAYAPPLI

-Mark
(05-03-2022, 10:19 PM)Thanks, Mark  I\ll definitely give it a try. And that drag and drop feature does sound magical indeed! mark_talluto Wrote: Hi Jose,

I can offer more than that. We are making Appli free to use for 45 days (from the conference date). You can download it and a player for your phone.

We have high-performance scrolling in our Data Table. In the IDE, you can drop a CSV file onto the playground, and it will automatically build the data table and your database and place it where you want (local or cloud). Then, open that app in your player and see the magic happen.

Let us know if you have any questions.

I forgot to provide you the link:  https://appli.io
Use the code: 45DAYAPPLI

-Mark
Hi Jose,

If you download the Appli Player for your phone, you can access a project that we intend to give away as another example by typing in the following app code: SZDA-CHHS

-Mark
(05-05-2022, 01:19 AM)Thanks! It\s the kind of application I need right now.    Nice display of what is already possible with Appli in its current form.mark_talluto Wrote: Hi Jose,

If you download the Appli Player for your phone, you can access a project that we intend to give away as another example by typing in the following app code: SZDA-CHHS

-Mark
Hi Mark, if I have a long piece of text in a text field, the field does not act as a scrolling text field with or without Dynamic Text Size (and Don't Wrap unchecked). Is there a way get a vertical scrolling field?
Hi Jose,

To engage scrolling, set the 'Show Scrollbar' property to true. You can see this in the attached screenshot. On the phone, your field will natively scroll your content.

-Mark

[Image: scrolling_field.png]