• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
appli free trial
Mark mentioned in another thread that appli was available on "free trial" for 45 days (from Devcon '22 conference).
But when I try to register, it doesn't offer a free version, but wants to charge for the first month immediately.

Is there a 'promo code' I need to use ?
Or something else I need to do differently ?

Thanks,
Alex.
Hi Alex,

Yes, the promo code is 45DAYAPPLI. If you haven't created an account, you can enter the promo code in the create account section when you're selecting a tier. If you already have an account, you can enter the promo code in the store section after signing in (click on the user icon at the top right, click on Account, then click on the Store tab).

Let us know if you run into any problems or have any more questions.
(05-04-2022, 11:53 PM)efrain.c Wrote: Hi Alex,

Yes, the promo code is 45DAYAPPLI. If you haven't created an account, you can enter the promo code in the create account section when you're selecting a tier. If you already have an account, you can enter the promo code in the store section after signing in (click on the user icon at the top right, click on Account, then click on the Store tab).

Let us know if you run into any problems or have any more questions.

Thanks Efrain. That got me there, with a small glitch.
When I applied the promo code, I got a message something like "promo tier now available" and a third column appeared.

However (see attached screenshot), the "promo tier" is actually the full-price one, while "Tier 2" is now the promo option.

I selected that, and I'm making progress now; it looks like a trivial but confusing thing that could be fixed.

Attached Files
.png   Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 00.59.35.png (Size: 210.49 KB / Downloads: 2)
Hi Alex,

I am sorry for the confusion. We are building out the store experience and it is still under development. Another trick to get access to Appli would be to create a free LiveCloud account and use the same credentials to access Appli. This particular method will remain open during the open beta period.

-Mark