• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCM: "Please inform Canela about this"
Hey all: 

Weird response stuff today. 

Logging into LiveCloud Manager gives me this response:

"Incorrect email or password. Please make sure your email and password are correct and try again."

Resetting my password yields this response: 

"Failed to reset password. There was a problem getting a response from the server for cdb_forgotAccountPassword. Please inform Canela about this."

In logging in from LiveCode standalone using developer authentication, I get this: 

"Error. The server response could not be downloaded at this time. - could not receive nonse value." 

I'm on the US-San Francisco region.  This was on my Windows version, which is what I have always used. I also just downloaded LCM to my Mac and received the same responses.
This is a problem that affects both Appli and LCM LiveCloud.
Everything is back as it should be from my end. No errors received this morning from the standalone and I am able to login into LCM.
Appli will no longer accept Project Codes.

the previous posting should read - The Appli Player will not accept project Codes. The IDE seems to be working fine.
Hello Clarence and JereMiami,

I verified that the SFO region is healthy and happy. After receiving more details from Clarence, I think your two issues are not connected. I think he found a bug in Appli that needs attention.

The regions reset themselves automatically. This may have resolved a hanging instance for you JereMiami.

-Mark
(05-22-2022, 08:48 PM)mark_talluto Wrote: Hello Clarence and JereMiami,

I verified that the SFO region is healthy and happy. After receiving more details from Clarence, I think your too issues are not connected. I think he found a bug in Appli that needs attention.

The regions reset themselves automatically. This may have resolved a hanging instance for you JereMiami.

-Mark

It's back to giving the same errors today as it did Saturday. Sunday worked just fine all day. Standalone gives "Error: The server response could not be downloaded at this time - could not receive nonse value." And LiveCloud Manager cannot login under my credentials or reset my password.
This happened to me this morning also.
See attached Videos showing Login Problems.
I could not see your video. But, LCM and my standalone are still sending these errors. Again, worked fine yesterday, but not the day before or today.
Both the LiveCloud LCM and Sppli logins are now operating.
I just tested them.