• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCM: "Please inform Canela about this"
(05-23-2022, 04:08 PM)clarencemartin Wrote: Both the LiveCloud LCM and Sppli logins are now operating.
I just tested them.

I am back in too. Thanks for the heads up.
Looks like we have the same issue today around 3:00pm EST on June 14, 2022. Both the standalone and LCM, including not being able to even login using developer credentials on either (or reset password on either, which is very odd that the LCM would not do that). Last time I downloaded LCM on a separate computer that had never had it on it before and could not log in. I imagine that is the case for today as well. Also, last time it seemed to have resolved itself in about a day's time.

(06-14-2022, 07:05 PM)JereMiami Wrote: Looks like we have the same issue today around 3:00pm EST on June 14, 2022. Both the standalone and LCM, including not being able to even login using developer credentials on either (or reset password on either, which is very odd that the LCM would not do that). Last time I downloaded LCM on a separate computer that had never had it on it before and could not log in. I imagine that is the case for today as well. Also, last time it seemed to have resolved itself in about a day's time.

This time it only took 30 minutes to resolve itself. Back online @ 3:30 EST June 14, 2022.
And again today @ July 5, 20222 7:45 EST. It does correct itself, given the last two times, but it does happen every now and then for some reason.
(07-05-2022, 11:44 AM)JereMiami Wrote: And again today @ July 5, 20222 7:45 EST. It does correct itself, given the last two times, but it does happen every now and then for some reason.

Back up and running later that day (July 5). It does seem to have this issue from time-to-time but it seems to resolve itself throughout the day.
(05-21-2022, 07:09 PM)JereMiami Wrote: Hey all: 

Weird response stuff today. 

Logging into LiveCloud Manager gives me this response:

"Incorrect email or password. Please make sure your email and password are correct and try again."

Resetting my password yields this response: 

"Failed to reset password. There was a problem getting a response from the server for cdb_forgotAccountPassword. Please inform Canela about this."

In logging in from LiveCode standalone using developer authentication, I get this: 

"Error. The server response could not be downloaded at this time. - could not receive nonse value." 

I'm on the US-San Francisco region.  This was on my Windows version, which is what I have always used. I also just downloaded LCM to my Mac and received the same responses.

I am on the UK-London region and I am having this problem now too. I usually get access on Windows and thought it was faulty somehow, so I installed the LiveCloud Manager on a Mac mini (M1) but there I get the same error messages. I have been unable to get access for a few days now.
Hi JereMiami,

We recently updated each region to not be case-sensitive for your emails. This should make things a lot easier as some people forgot their casing choices for their emails. But your password is still case-sensitive.

I tried logging in without an issue. I also tried resetting my password via the forgot password feature. That also worked.
I believe there is an issue for a couple of you. We have a meeting set for someone in the London region for next week. We will see if we can determine the issue for them.

If you are interested, we can set up a meeting for you too. Write us a support@canelasoftware.com, and we will set up a meeting for this coming week.

-Mark
(12-11-2022, 07:43 AM)mark_talluto Wrote: Hi JereMiami,

We recently updated each region to not be case-sensitive for your emails. This should make things a lot easier as some people forgot their casing choices for their emails. But your password is still case-sensitive.

I tried logging in without an issue. I also tried resetting my password via the forgot password feature. That also worked.
I believe there is an issue for a couple of you. We have a meeting set for someone in the London region for next week. We will see if we can determine the issue for them.

If you are interested, we can set up a meeting for you too. Write us a support@canelasoftware.com, and we will set up a meeting for this coming week.

-Mark

Hi!

This error ... the "The servr response could not be downloaded at this time - could not receive nonse value" error ... did not occur for a long period of time for me (several months). But, it did it for the first time in a long time today. When this happens, I also cannot access the LCM. Maintenance on the SF Region today?

This issue has always resolved itself, so I usually just wait it out a few hours. Just letting you know.

"Incorrect email or password. Please make sure your email and password are correct and try again."

"Failed to reset password. There was a problem getting a response from the server for cdb_forgotAccountPassword. Please inform Canela about this."

In logging in from LiveCode standalone using developer authentication, I get this: 

"Error. The server response could not be downloaded at this time. - could not receive nonse value." 

I'm on the US-San Francisco region.  This was on my Windows version, which is what I have always used. I also just downloaded LCM to my Mac and received the same responses.

Hi! 

Just a heads up on these errors. I received the above errors for the first time in a long time, but the errors are definitely back. Only this time, it has taken much longer to resolve itself (this time it has not resolved itself for over 12 hours, and several months ago, they were resolved within a few hours). 

Is there a reason why these errors occur occasionally? They are rare, and have become much less frequent, but they have definitely not been eliminated. Right now, I cannot login to LCM nor will my mobile app communicate with the project.
(03-27-2023, 12:59 AM)JereMiami Wrote:

Hi! 

Just a heads up on these errors. I received the above errors for the first time in a long time, but the errors are definitely back. Only this time, it has taken much longer to resolve itself (this time it has not resolved itself for over 12 hours, and several months ago, they were resolved within a few hours). 

Is there a reason why these errors occur occasionally? They are rare, and have become much less frequent, but they have definitely not been eliminated. Right now, I cannot login to LCM nor will my mobile app communicate with the project.

It's working again now. Out for at least 12 hours yesterday though.
Hi JereMiami,

I am sorry you experienced an issue accessing your account. I know this can be frustrating. When a region is having trouble, we always act quickly to minimize anyone affected.

I went over the SFO region and found it to be healthy. No pending transactions or hanging processes were observed. I used it over the weekend. What you can do when you are having trouble with a region is run a traceroute on the domains. This will help us understand if there is an outage or problem with the region or one of the hops to the region.

We did not receive any notices from Digital Ocean about an outage.

The domain responsible for logging into LiveCloud is: www.sfo1.cassiadb.com
You are looking for a line similar to: digital-oce.edge9.sanjose1.level3.net
If you do not reach a digital-oce as one of your final hops, something is not good.
You may want to try it now and see what a healthy traceroute produces.

Feel free to share your traceroute here if you want us to review it.