• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LiveCloud standalone issues...
Hi Mark

In the end i think i narrowed the problem down to the folder i was trying to include in the 'copy files' section. This folder contains the CanelaDB folder and the mainstack that is launched from the splash stack; the idea is that these are copied to the user's Documents folder on first run as a writeable location.

I discovered if i removed this folder and *only* added the canelaDB folder the standalone would build as expected; and I added the mainstack to the 'stacks' screen (just needed an extra line of code to make sure these both end up in the same place in the user's Documents folder). I also had to disable messages while building to prevent the mainstack from being launched during the build...

With regards to the checksum issue, I'll see if i can replicate the issue again on the target Windows system; keep in mind that LCM will not run on that system (there is something in the firewall that is I think blocking some function of spiceKit, as per a previous support email - missing it's launcher). Will the log file from my mac be any help?

Many thanks for you help,
Stam

--- EDIT --- 
I also forgot to mention that adding the files manually seemed to work OK when running it off my system. But when uploading the file and then re-downloading, MacOS would completely stop this from running stating that the app had been tampered with (which it had Wink )  so i was very keen i could build this directly without having to manually add. Probably something that can be fixed when notarising etc, but easier not to have that issue!

Messages In This Thread
LiveCloud standalone issues... - by stamatis - 07-26-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: LiveCloud standalone issues... - by stamatis - 07-27-2021, 11:11 AM
RE: LiveCloud standalone issues... - by stamatis - 07-29-2021, 10:07 AM
RE: LiveCloud standalone issues... - by stamatis - 07-30-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: LiveCloud standalone issues... - by stamatis - 07-31-2021, 10:56 AM
RE: LiveCloud standalone issues... - by stamatis - 08-01-2021, 02:12 PM