• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Conference Workshop
Hi friends, I understand you hosted a special conference workshop at the LiveCode California conference, showing everything about the use of LiveCloud.  Are you considering making it available?  

(06-21-2019, 02:59 AM)JavMirVal Wrote: Hi friends, I understand you hosted a special conference workshop at the LiveCode California conference, showing everything about the use of LiveCloud.  Are you considering making it available?  

Hi JavMirVal,

LiveCode owns the content of the presentations we did. It is my understanding they are releasing them behind a paywall. If you have access to the videos, they should be there now.

We discussed in the workshop a new sample app we released in LiveCloud Manager. It is a 'restaurant' app. It is similar to Yelp in functionality. You can rate restaurants and write comments. The sample is useful if you are looking for a two table designed data model.

We walked through the code section by section with the attendees. The code is pretty simple. It was designed with new developers in mind. You do have to have a firm grasp of LiveCode arrays though. Please let us know what you think of the sample app.
the workshop resources for your section are still not working.