• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working with cdbBlobs table
Hi team, two questions about cdbBlobs:

1 - I have some "corrupted" records (my fault when uploading) that I would like to delete but when I try to do so by right clicking on the record I get "Couldn't find Blob Table Info" and it isn't deleted. Any workaround?

2 - How can I download all the records of the cdbBlobs table at once? I've tried selecting all the records and then right clicking + Blobs + Download but just one record was downloaded (BTW neither the first nor the last one, just one somewhere in between...) 

Thanks
To ";" or not to ";" that is the question
Hi Simon,

1. We've confirmed this is a bug in LCM. Mark is currently working on fixing this. If you want a workaround before the fix is pushed out, you can delete the blobs using cdb_deleteBlob. Just pull the recordID from LCM and pass it to the api along with "cloud" as the target like so: cdb_deleteBlob recordID, "cloud"

2. Currently there is no way to do this; however, the ability to do so will be in the same push as the bug fix.

Thanks for all your input regarding blobs.
(08-22-2019, 09:24 PM)efrain.c Wrote: Hi Simon,

1. We've confirmed this is a bug in LCM. Mark is currently working on fixing this. If you want a workaround before the fix is pushed out, you can delete the blobs using cdb_deleteBlob. Just pull the recordID from LCM and pass it to the api along with "cloud" as the target like so: cdb_deleteBlob recordID, "cloud"

2. Currently there is no way to do this; however, the ability to do so will be in the same push as the bug fix.

Thanks for all your input regarding blobs.

Hi Efrain, many thanks for for clarifying both points. I will wait for the next release.

Cheers!
Hi Simon,

A quick update.

As our work day comes to an end, we were not able to finish your feature request. We will push out another update tomorrow that will allow you to download multiple blobs at once. With that being said, the bug has been fixed. You can now delete blobs in the cdbBlobs table by right-clicking them in LCM. Make sure to restart your LCM to receive the new update.
(08-23-2019, 12:27 AM)efrain.c Wrote: Hi Simon,

A quick update.

As our work day comes to an end, we were not able to finish your feature request. We will push out another update tomorrow that will allow you to download multiple blobs at once. With that being said, the bug has been fixed. You can now delete blobs in the cdbBlobs table by right-clicking them in LCM. Make sure to restart your LCM to receive the new update.
Thanks Efrain.