• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compatible LC versions
I just bought the bundle, and the only part of the purchase that actually seems to have worked is the coupon for livecloud.  I have a support request in with livecode, but until that is resolved I cannot activate the indy version of LC that was part of the bundle.   I see that one of the inclusions needed is tsnet.  Until my LC activation issues can be worked out, is there a chance that livecloud will work with lc community or community plus?
Hi Sturgis,
You are correct that LiveCloud requires a LiveCode Indy or business license.
If you can email us at support@canelasoftware.com with your contact information, we can contact you tomorrow(4/25/2019) and see can we help you resolve the issue.
(04-25-2019, 12:23 AM)jasonchan Wrote: Hi Sturgis,
If you can email us at support@canelasoftware.com with your contact information, we can contact you tomorrow(4/25/2019) and see can we help you resolve the issue.

I've already emailed livecode support to see if they can get things set up so that I have the license that was part of the bundle.  I'm hoping they can resolve it pretty quickly, but if there is an issue I'll email and get you guys involved too.  Its not a time critical thing, I just jumped on the bundle because it will give me new things to learn. (No business requirements for me)  

Thanks for the quick response, much appreciated.
(04-25-2019, 01:14 AM)sturgis Wrote:

I've already emailed livecode support to see if they can get things set up so that I have the license that was part of the bundle.  I'm hoping they can resolve it pretty quickly, but if there is an issue I'll email and get you guys involved too.  Its not a time critical thing, I just jumped on the bundle because it will give me new things to learn. (No business requirements for me)  

Hopefully it gets resolved soon and you can start exploring LiveCloud. Just let us know if you run into other problems or if you have any questions about LiveCloud.
(04-25-2019, 03:27 PM)jasonchan Wrote:

Hopefully it gets resolved soon and you can start exploring LiveCloud. Just let us know if you run into other problems or if you have any questions about LiveCloud.

Yep, LC as always is fast, and its resolved.  Apparently the bundle sale isn't automated, so there is a small delay after ordering before things show up account side.
(04-25-2019, 03:30 PM)sturgis Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 03:27 PM)jasonchan Wrote:

Yep, LC as always is fast, and its resolved.  Apparently the bundle sale isn't automated, so there is a small delay after ordering before things show up account side.
That's good to hear!
Yeah I am also facing this LC activation issue, but I don't know why its is occur, infact my laptop is brand new and obviously there is no issue with it, can you suggest me what I do to get rid of this issue?