• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free trial
Hi, I already own a LC Indy license and would like to try Livecloud. Have you considered to enable a free version, let say with a limit in the number of records, or a time limit, whatever...

I guess it will be really appealing  for the LC community...

Looking forward for a positive response.

Regards, Simon
To ";" or not to ";" that is the question
Hi Simon,

This is a great idea and I can definitely see the appeal of a free plan for LiveCloud.
Unfortunately, there is no free version for LiveCloud right now.
That being said, we will review the idea.

Thank you so much for your input. In the meantime, if you have any other questions about the features of LiveCloud, we will be happy to answer them.
Hi Jason, what about some kind of "special deal" for those of us that already have a LC license?

Regards
To ";" or not to ";" that is the question
We are going to introduce a free plan soon.
First I would like to wish you the best for you at Canela, LiveCloud looks impressive. I want to adhere to the suggestion for you to provide a "Test Account" of some sorts for current LiveCode License owners. Hope to hear from you soon. Best regards, Javier
(06-21-2019, 01:50 AM)JavMirVal Wrote: First I would like to wish you the best for you at Canela, LiveCloud looks impressive.  I want to adhere to the suggestion for you to provide a "Test Account" of some sorts for current LiveCode License owners. Hope to hear from you soon.  Best regards,  Javier

Hi JavMirVal,

We have been working on a large update to LiveCloud since we returned from the LiveCode conference. All the changes have been customer-centric and based on feedback. 

One of the new features will be a free tier. We are in the process of testing all the changes. I estimate the release of this update to take place next week.