• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cdbUsers table
(04-22-2021, 03:10 AM)clarencemartin Wrote: I may have a solution.
I have created a new project and have exported all of the data to JSon files and then I will import them into the new project with the same table names.

Glad you found a resolution to your issue. It seems something in the cdbUsers table in the previous project may have changed.
I'm still troubleshooting one issue.
Are you guys going to disable the ability to rename the cdbUsers table just like the cdbBlobs table?
(04-22-2021, 08:05 PM)clarencemartin Wrote: I'm still troubleshooting one issue.
Are you guys going to disable the ability to rename the cdbUsers table just like the cdbBlobs table?

An update for LCM has been made to prevent renaming the cdbUsers table. If you right-click on the table and select "rename table", an error dialog should appear.
Linda,
Thank you for your help today.
I am reporting that after restarting windows, the problem of the disappearing files and folders still exists.
I tried copying the separate folder and files into the gitHub folder and these also disappeared. Seems like a gitHub problem.
I am still investigating the other or original problem. 
I will keep in touch to let you know what else I find.
(04-23-2021, 11:57 PM)clarencemartin Wrote: Linda,
Thank you for your help today.
I am reporting that after restarting windows, the problem of the disappearing files and folders still exists.
I tried copying the separate folder and files into the gitHub folder and these also disappeared. Seems like a gitHub problem.
I am still investigating the other or original problem. 
I will keep in touch to let you know what else I find.

Best of luck with finding the cause of those missing folders!
interesting find:
I was able to copy files from the desktop folder that I created, to the folder in the GitHub Folder and things held. Trying to copy from the LCM allowed the data to go into the GitHub folder but they would not stay.
Interesting but I don't know why they wouldn't hold.
Everything is working well now.
Again, Thanks for the help that you gave me today.