• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still not able to read Blob img or pdf
(06-08-2019, 04:47 PM)Jean2080 Wrote: This is to report I solved the problem I was having with my app test on the Windows environment.
The reason I could not have my app displayed on the main screen was because I used 3 screens when I code, The app was displayed on the second screen and kept those coordinates, so it was not displaying on the main screen.
I corrected the problem by moving my app to the main screen, and now it displays properly. 

The problem I am having with Android version of my app not displaying the menu and navigation bar as nothing to do with LiveCloud. I will be testing and correcting this bug in the next weeks and post a status on it.

Please consider this post as Bug Resolved.

We decided to rewrite and build our MIXKIT Beta with LiveCoud, (previously our app was using LiveCode Server, MySQL and some API for security) and it should be launch on Indiegogo in 30 days.

Again merci to Jamil and the support staff.

This is great news! Glad you resolved this issue. Let us know when your app is launched on Indiegogo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Still not able to read Blob img or pdf - by Jamil Semaan - 05-17-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Still not able to read Blob img or pdf - by mark_talluto - 06-09-2019, 07:47 PM