• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recurring errors messages about cdbCache, user authentication etc
Hello!

I'm getting error messages that seem strange. I started getting them in a stack I've been working on, but then I tried one of your sample stacks and got the same errors, so this bug report is for your sample stack "Contacts".

So, I created the project "Contacts" by using your sample project creator function in LCM. Out of the box, with no modifications at all, this is what I get in msg box when I open the stack:

Code:
(2019-06-08 18:40:50.780): The provided query is searching a key (api) which does not exist in this table (cdbCache).
(2019-06-08 18:40:50.780): There is a problem with one or more queries' construction; please check the request and try again.
(2019-06-08 18:40:51.519): No internet available at this time.

The user authentication then also fails.
It happens every time I open the stack first time. Internet availability is NOT the problem, I'm very sure of that.

If I run "preOpenCard" in msg to initialize anew, the two first lines about cdbCache and query construction reappear, but this time user authentication works.

Why is this happening?

I'm using LC 9.0.3/9.0.4 Business, macOS 10.14.5

Messages In This Thread
Recurring errors messages about cdbCache, user authentication etc - by WhenInSpace - 06-08-2019, 05:09 PM