• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emailing
Hi,

I saw that it's easy to send mails.
But how many emails can I send?
If I have 10.000 users or 100.000 users can I mail all of them?
Hi philippecoenen,

Thank you for writing in on email limits. We have not seen much use of that API. It is very easy to use. We wrapped our API around the SendGrid service. We would need to up our plan to support the number of emails you are interested in sending.

Write us at support[at]canelasoftware.com. We can set up special billing for your account.

-Mark
(08-24-2021, 06:36 PM)Hi,I\m creating an app that will gradually send more and more emails. So there is no emergency for now.But I may send 3 to 4K mails time to time. For mass mailing I'm using sendy connected to aws. Hard to beat for pricing and reporting.Anyway I'll do some testing to see what happen.Thanks for your fast answer.Best,Philmark_talluto Wrote: Hi philippecoenen,

Thank you for writing in on email limits. We have not seen much use of that API. It is very easy to use. We wrapped our API around the SendGrid service. We would need to up our plan to support the number of emails you are interested in sending.

Write us at support[at]canelasoftware.com. We can set up special billing for your account.

-Mark