• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New libraries and published App
Hi LCM team, I'm not clear as what happens when you release a new "Verson" (shouldn't be "Version" the title of the release notes?) of the CanelaDB libraries. 

It appears to me the APPs already published, accessing the "Previous Verson", stop working and  have to be regenerated to start working again with the new libraries. 

Please prove me wrong.

Thanks
To ";" or not to ";" that is the question
Hi Simon,

We don't push breaking changes to the libraries right away. New libraries will be needed to take advantage of new features or performance changes but your app will still work without them. We will notify developers well in advance when we plan on pushing breaking changes; however, we will have to push breaking changes in the name of security if needed.

Also, we've fixed the misspelling. Thanks for catching that.
(08-30-2019, 10:17 PM)efrain.c Wrote: Hi Simon,

We don't push breaking changes to the libraries right away. New libraries will be needed to take advantage of new features or performance changes but your app will still work without them. We will notify developers well in advance when we plan on pushing breaking changes; however, we will have to push breaking changes in the name of security if needed.

Also, we've fixed the misspelling. Thanks for catching that.
H Efrain, thanks for clarifying.
To ";" or not to ";" that is the question