• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
standalone not logging in...
Thank you very much for offering to look into the problem. I appreciate the support greatly. I have sent an email and look forward to get to the cause of this problem with the help of the Canela Software support team. Hopefully it will be a simple thing to get solved.
I appreciate the support received from Canela Software. Thank you Linda for looking into the problem.

The issue I was having is solved with LiveCode 9.6.5 RC2.
Good to hear Hendricus. I expanded on this a bit in the announcements: https://forums.livecloud.io/showthread.php?tid=497

It is good to make this information accessible to as many people as possible.
There must be a bug in Indy LiveCode 9.6.5 rc 1 that has been solved in rc2.
Our business license worked fine in 9.6.5 rc 1. I guess that the recent licensing changes made by LiveCode may have introduced some bugs that have since been addressed with the recent update.
I migrated to LC 9.6.5 (rc 2). After configuring the proper SDK in android studio, Livecloud worked with Android deployment once again and as smooth as usual. That is until today. I receive the "Error, CDB_Header checksum did not match" when opening the LC file. I tried exporting the toolkit for the project (including copying the stack script code to the stack script) as well as creating the project in a new folder and moving the stack file to that new folder. Same error on opening the file.

Any thoughts?
I have had slight checksum issues when upgrading libraries - i now always keep backups of both older libraries and scripts before any upgrade.

Looking at a current app i'm working with:
The most current version of the LiveCloud library files was released 29 November; the latest version of my existing library files was copied into place on 27 November meaning that mine are now out of date.

However the checksums in the LCM stack script are identical to my existing ones, meaning i too would run into checksum errors if/when upgrading.

I know Mark and the team are very responsive and should have the script updated soon.

In the mean time, you could generate your own checksum to put in the stack script if you trust the source of your download, which i guess you should if directly downloading via LCM - for example to put the checksum into the message box just create a button with the script:

Code:
on mouseUp
   answer file "Select a file to get it's checksum"
   if it is not empty then put base64Encode(md5Digest(url ("binfile:" & it)))
end mouseUp

Use this to get the checksums of the new cdb_header.lib and cdb_starter.lib files and then just put those in your script. This should sort your checksum error issue.

I'll be doing the same Wink
Stam
(11-30-2021, 12:03 PM)JereMiami Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 11:12 AM)stamatis Wrote: I have had slight checksum issues when upgrading libraries - i now always keep backups of both older libraries and scripts before any upgrade.

The most current version of the LiveCloud library files was released 29 November; the latest version of my existing library files was copied into place on 27 November meaning that mine are now out of date.

However the checksums in the LCM stack script are identical to my existing ones, meaning i too would run into checksum errors if/when upgrading.

I know Mark and the team are very responsive and should have the script updated soon.

In the mean time, you could generate your own checksum to put in the stack script if you trust the source of your download, which i guess you should if directly downloading via LCM - for example to put the checksum into the message box just create a button with the script:

Code:
on mouseUp
end mouseUp

Use this to get the checksums of the new cdb_header.lib and cdb_starter.lib files and then just put those in your script. This should sort your checksum error issue.

Stam

Thank so much. It worked for me. Very clever!
(11-30-2021, 11:12 AM)stamatis Wrote: I have had slight checksum issues when upgrading libraries - i now always keep backups of both older libraries and scripts before any upgrade.

Code:
on mouseUp
end mouseUp

Stam

Hello Stam,

Thank you for alerting us to the issue regarding the checksums in the initialization script. We have pushed out an update to LCM for the initialization script to work with the latest libraries.

-Linda
The initCode.txt file is located in LiveCloudManger/2.0/data/config/initCode.txt
It is responsible for containing your latest version of initializeCanelaDB script. It is the file that Export Toolkit uses.
It is possible this file was not pushed. I forced it right now to make sure everyone is getting that file.
Thanks Mark and Linda, exemplary and speedy support as always!!   Smile

--------
Edit : Confirmed that the changes have resolved the issue