• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCM: "Please inform Canela about this"
(05-21-2022, 07:09 PM)JereMiami Wrote: Hey all: 

Weird response stuff today. 

Logging into LiveCloud Manager gives me this response:

"Incorrect email or password. Please make sure your email and password are correct and try again."

Resetting my password yields this response: 

"Failed to reset password. There was a problem getting a response from the server for cdb_forgotAccountPassword. Please inform Canela about this."

In logging in from LiveCode standalone using developer authentication, I get this: 

"Error. The server response could not be downloaded at this time. - could not receive nonse value." 

I'm on the US-San Francisco region.  This was on my Windows version, which is what I have always used. I also just downloaded LCM to my Mac and received the same responses.

Hi! 

Just a heads up on these errors. I received the above errors for the first time in a long time, but the errors are definitely back. Only this time, it has taken much longer to resolve itself (this time it has not resolved itself for over 12 hours, and several months ago, they were resolved within a few hours). 

Is there a reason why these errors occur occasionally? They are rare, and have become much less frequent, but they have definitely not been eliminated. Right now, I cannot login to LCM nor will my mobile app communicate with the project.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LCM: "Please inform Canela about this" - by JereMiami - 03-27-2023, 12:59 AM